Academics are just one aspect of our curriculum. An equally important part of it is participation in co-curricular activities that foster a spirit of involvement and collaboration, create self-confidence and contribute to the physical, social and emotional development of the child.
A range of engrossing activities…
- We offer a comprehensive range of such activities, in the areas of sports, art, dance, music, theatre and public speaking.
- We also have special interest clubs, and organise field trips and community outreach projects.
- Sports offered at the school include swimming, football, volleyball, basketball and athletics. The school has both 200m and 100m tracks.
- January 25, 2019Annual Day
- January 26, 2019Passing out Parade - 10th Standard
- March 4, 2019Maha Shivratri
- March 22, 2019Holi