Annual Report 2020-2021
Annual Report 2020-21
There is always a podium laid for every individual to Dream! To Desire! To Determine! To Decide their Destiny! LOVE DALE CENTRAL is one of the best in discovering every approach as flair to bloom into vibrant colours.
We invite all your eye sights to view our hard work, commitments in all areas on the juncture towards a wide connotation.
With gratitude to God, here we let slip our slides from the history of LOVE DALE CENTRAL SCHOOL! A continuous journey of 17 yrs. Here I present our Annual Report for the year 2020-21.
Excellent CBSE class 10th result, as always, filled us with pride and I feel honored to mention that, we had 100% result for the academic 2019-20. Our 8 students scored above 90%, 21 students scored above 80% and 28 students scored 70%above.
Love Dale Central School affiliated to CBSE Board, had its regular visit of an inspection from board. Mr Muralikrishnan, Principal Kendriya Vidyalaya, Dharwad.He appreciated the learning ambiance provided to the students. I feel happy to share with you all that our affiliation has been extended to 5 more years
In this rapid digital and technological world it’s a great opportunity for the students of LDCS as “Artificial Intelligence” has been added to their curriculum as 6th subject for classes 6th to 10th and we the first school in in Belagavi to opt it.
The Covid -19 Pandemic has forced educators to transform their lessons to Online versions in short span of time. Our teacher had to change to online teaching, requiring them to use various digital tools and resources and implement new approaches to teaching and learning.I am grateful to have such wonderful team of teachers. They stood up and made the Pandemic into a a successful and fruitful academic year.
A genuine appreciation to all the teaching and non teaching staff for their contribution to the institute, in strring to the next area of stability.
We are also a center for spot evaluation of class 10th, this year in the month of march and June we completed the task successfully.
“ The learning of learners”, Current trends of teaching and learning necessitates a regular updating of teachers. Our teachers including me constantly strived to stay updated by attending various virtual seminars , workshops and training programmes.
“Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has an ambitious desire.”
Our students participated not only in various virtual CBSE competitions but also in other competitions.
- IIMUN (India’s International Movement to Unite Nations conducted virtual workshops for students to participate in State and Flagship conference.
- Various CBSE competitions were organized during pandemic time where many students participated actively.
- As per CBSE guidelines Fit India School Week was organized and all the students from classes 6th to 10th participated spontaneously in Yoga, Fitness Exercise, Poster Making etc.
- Wizklub International HOTS Olympiad 2020 exam was conducted and the students from class 1st to 8th participated ardently.
40 students were selected for the 2nd round of HOTS Olympiad 2020.
- VISION hosted a STEM career fair during the year 2020 where our students participated to learn about different projects based on Engineering background and latest Science and Technology modules.
- The students of LDCS are participating in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021 by participate in Creative Writing Competition and be a part of discussion with our honorable Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modiji. Not only students but also teachers and parents are participating in the above event.
- Among the celebrations marked with total student involvement and with great pomp and joy were Plantation programme and Guest lecture on “Healthy Recipes” by the resource person Mr. Prathamesh Shetye from SBG Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Gandhi Jayanti Celebration, National Unity Day celebration (Oath Taking Ceremony), webinar on Robotics by Mr. Prashin Sharma, Karnataka Rajyostava Day celebration, Constitution Day Celebration where Preamble was pledged by students of classes 6th to 10th. All these events and celebrations were organized virtually for all the students throughout the year
- Keeping ourselves up with the pace of the modern world there are lots of infrastructural changes.
The followings are….
- Digitally enabled smart classrooms with systematic curriculum
- Kindergartens’ activity and play area
- Well-resourced computers
- A science composite labs with the latest equipment
- Purified drinking plant
- Well maintained washrooms
- Airy library with more than 4000 books with reference sections
- 24/7 School security
- Spacious playground
- Football ground
- Basketball court
- Skating ring
- Swimming pool
- A green campus
Change is inevitable and progress is impossible without change. . The expansion of the amenities of our campus grows along with our kids.
Within a few days a lush green lawn will be seen in our campus. A development project is under progress to provide Canteen facility,Football ground and Cricket pitch. The progress continues with a newly Creative Lab for Pre-primary kidos and Robotics lab,which is being constructed on the 4th floor and development is on its high peak. LDCS is not only the best school in academics but also in hi-tech infrastructure.
The footprints of every child who embark on the goodness of the vision of the school may instill in the heart and soul, fabulous experiences with unforgettable memories.
We build upon our many accomplishments across our campus with the support of our management, Mr S. B Ghatge – founder chairman of SBG, Raj Ghatge – chairman of Love dale Central School, Prerana Ghatge managing director of Love Dale Central School. Your support truly energizes us, ensures our future success and allows us to prepare an increasing number of students for enriched lives for the society. We remain grateful to all the parents for reposing their unparalleled trust in us which propels us to march ahead with greater commitment and enthusiasm.
We hope to move forward with our priorities, innovation in our educational programmes , intellectual ambitions and globalization in education.
In the end I would like to quote an extract from “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” written by Robert Frost to express our way forward. This is on behalf of entire Love Dale family.
“The woods are Lovely, dark and deep
But we have promises to keep
And miles to go before we sleep
And miles to go before we sleep”.